ACC has announced the Vidyasaarathi scholarship for students for the year 2021-22. This scholarship program is only available for students who are residing close to the ACC plant across India. It isn’t available for the ACC workers or their children.
This scholarship is available for the candidates who are pursuing-
- Undergraduate Classes- Science, Commerce, arts, or some other subsequent branches
- Diploma courses.
About Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2021-22:
Vidyasaarathi is an initiative from the NSDL e-governance infrastructure restricted so as to decrease the gap in education finance in the nation through online means. Students can search through this portal site for various education finance schemes which they’re qualified for.
Industries, finance providers, corporates can encourage skill development by coordinating education schemes ib Vidyasaarathi and these managed strategies. This solution would deal with the online education finance lifecycle that’s reviewing and submission of an application, disbursement of funds, scholarship awards, and renewal of education fund.
Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2022 final Date is 4th October 2022. In this guide, we’re providing information about all Scholarship. Read on to learn more about Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Details.
Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Benefits/amount:
The online application for the vidyasaarathi scholarship Start date was extended from 1st August 2022 to 9th October 2022. While the final date for submission of this application form 30th September 2022 to 04th November 2022.
- The scholarship amount differs for students based on their current program.
- The basic scholarship amount is up to Rs.5000.
- For diploma students, the scholarship amount is up to Rs.20,000.
- While for ITI students, the scholarship amount is up to Rs.20,000.
- For B.E./B.TECH students, the scholarship amount is up to 30,000.
- For undergrads, financial assistance is up to Rs.5000.
Vidyasarathi Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- The eligibility criteria differ depending on the program accepted by students.
- For BE or BTech students, the minimum marks are 50% in HSC and 50 percent in diploma.
- For ITI, the minimum is 35 percent in SSC.
- This strategy is available for the pupils who have a household income from Rs.0 to Rs.5,00,000 per annum.
- This scholarship isn’t available for ACC employees and their kids.
Require Documents for Vidyasarathi Scholarship:
- Domicile Certificate
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- Class 10th
- 12th Mark sheet 1st year passing mark sheet (for 2nd year students)
- 2nd year passing mark sheet (for 3rd year students)
- Student Bank Passbook
- Admission confirmation letter
- College fees receipts
- Latest Income certificate
- Optional document PAN No/Voter ID card/Passport
Note- All files uploaded shall be clear and must maintain .jpeg or .png document only.
Also, read this- Maulana Azad Scholarship 2021-22
How to apply Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2021-22?
Below are the steps to apply for ACC vidyasaarathi scholarship 2021-22
- Visit the official portal of the vidyasaarathi scholarship that’s vidyasaarathi.co.in
- Subscribe to your profile by providing a variety of details through the link provided on the right-hand side of this homepage.
- Fill all the required details in the form
- Complete your profile by login into the Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Login.
- Look for the applicable schemes available on the portal site for you
- And apply for the scholarship.
- Upload the necessary documents
- Click on the submit button.