XAT 2024 Registration has started online from 15 July 2023 by Xavier School of Management (XLRI), Jamshedpur. The complete schedule for XAT Exam 2024 has been released on the official website. Candidates who are willing to appear in the XAT 2024 exam can fill out the application form and pay the requisite fees on the official website at xatonline.in. The last date to fill out the XAT Application Form 2024 is till the last week of November. To complete the application process for XAT Exam, candidates need to pay a fee of Rs 2100 with an additional 200 per program in online mode.
XAT 2024 Exam Date is 7 January 2024. The eligibility criteria for XAT 2024 are that the candidates must have graduated from a recognized university. Candidates who are in the graduation final year are also eligible for the XAT exam. XAT scores are accepted by over 1,000 B-schools, including XLRI-Jamshedpur, the XAMI institutes, and XAMI colleges.
XAT 2024 Important Dates
Important Dates of the XAT 2024 Registration table are given below for the student’s reference:
|XAT Important Events||XAT Important Dates|
|XAT registration start date 2024||July 15, 2023|
|XAT application form 2024 last date||To be announced|
|Availability of XAT admit card 2024||To be announced|
|XAT 2024 exam date||January 7, 2024|
XAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check their XAT Eligibility Criteria before filling out the registration form:
- candidates who must be graduates in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible to apply for XAT 2024
- candidates who are in their final year/semester of graduation are also eligible to apply for the XAT 2024 exam.
- Candidates who plan to apply for XAT 2024 through the GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) can register for the exam until December 31, 2023.
How to Apply for XAT 2024 Exam?
Candidates must follow the below steps for the application process for XAT 2024 Registration:
- Create login credentials by visiting the official website and registering for XAT 2024.
- Those who have already registered should click “registered login” to log in, while those who have not registered should click “new candidate login”
- Click on “Go to XAT application form” to continue
- Candidates can now fill in the XAT application form after entering the XAT ID and password and completing the XAT registration 2024 form.
- Candidates who have work experience can provide it in the relevant field
- Candidate details must now be entered for the program they choose
- During the process of filling out the XAT 2024 application form, candidates will be required to upload the necessary documents for verification purposes.
- After completing the entire XAT application form, candidates are obligated to pay the application fee for XAT 2024. The payment amount is Rs 2000, and candidates can utilize a Credit card, Debit card, Net Banking, Paytm, or Other wallets for payment
- Candidates will then need to download the XAT application details, which will be available in PDF format
As per the official website, there has been an increase in the XAT application fee from Rs. 2,000 to Rs. 2,100. It is important to note that there is no relaxation in the application fee for candidates belonging to reserved categories. All applicants are required to pay the same fee amount of Rs. 2,100 to complete the XAT application process.