Swami Vivekananda scholarship That’s also Called Bikash Bhavan scholarship which is merit-cum-means that is for economically backward and meticulous students studying in West Bengal at a higher secondary level, postgraduate level, undergraduate level, above.
About Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
The Government of West Bengal presents this scheme of Giving scholarships at several levels of higher research, at educational institutions located in West Bengal. The Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship Scheme has been revamped in the year 2016 to pay more a variety of pupils as well as to improve the scholarship levels significantly.
Candidates opting for these scholarships and found eligible, will not be allowed to enjoy any other governmental (central/state) scholarship or stipend for the same course/stage of the study. However, one time grants or assistance received from any source, or free or partly-free studentship allowed by the host institutions will not debar the students from availing of the benefits of this scheme.
Eligibility For Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Eligibility criteria are as follows-
- The students applying for the scholarship must be a resident of West Bengal.
- The student must be pursuing studies at the higher secondary level or above at recognized Institutes in West Bengal.
- The family of the student applying should not be more than Rs. 2.5 lakhs per annum.
Besides the above Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Eligibility criteria, there are some course-related eligibility criteria that students should follow.
|Higher Secondary Level||Candidates should have passed Madhyamik Pariksha or equivalent examination||75% in aggregate|
|Diploma (Polytechnic)||Candidates should have passed Madhyamik Pariksha for first-year diploma courses.|
Candidates should have passed the higher secondary examination for 2-years diploma
|75% in aggregate|
|Undergraduate||Candidates should have qualified higher secondary examination or equivalent to that.||75% in aggregate (Best of five)|
|Postgraduate||Honors subjects at graduation level||53%|
|Honors in Engineering||55%|
|For Kanyashree applicants (K-3 component)||Students should have a valid receipt sanctioned K-2 ID|
Students should be pursuing a PG course in Science, Arts, and Commerce
|45% in aggregate|
The Scholarship Amount of Vivekananda Scholarship
|Directorate of School Education (DSE)||Higher Secondary||INR 1,000 per month|
|Directorate of Madrasah Education (DME)||High Madrasah||INR 1,000 per month|
|Directorate of Public Instruction (DPI)||Undergraduate in Arts||INR 1,000 per month|
|Undergraduate in Commerce||INR 1,000 per month|
|Undergraduate in Science||INR 1,500 per month|
|Undergraduate in other professional courses (UGC approved)||INR 1,500 per month|
|Postgraduate in Arts||INR 2,000 per month|
|Postgraduate in Commerce||INR 2,000 per month|
|Postgraduate in Science||INR 2,500 per month|
|Postgraduate in other professional courses (UGC approved)||INR 2,500 per month|
|Non-NET M.Phil./Non-NET Ph.D.||INR 5,000 per month to INR 8,000 per month|
|Technical education at college or universities||Undergraduate in Engineering, Postgraduate in Engineering and other professional courses (AICTE approved)||INR 5,000 per month|
|Directorate of Technical Education and Training||Undergraduate (Polytechnic)||INR 1,500 per month|
|Directorate of Medical Education||Undergraduate in Medical stream/Diploma courses||INR 5,000 per month/INR 1,500 per month respectively|
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Application Process
- Online Registration: Initially applicants need to fill up and On successful submission of this Registration Form, an Applicant ID of 15 characters will be created and it’ll be used to login and fill out the rest of the Steps of this Application Form.
- The Applicant Id also necessary for all future correspondences. Please keep the Password Policy, for picking the Password in the Registration Form, as instructed. Please, download the Registration Slip or note down the system created Applicant ID for future use. The Applicant ID will also be delivered to the email identification, entered at the time of registration.
- Of the last year selects 2018 as Year of Last Qualifying Exam, then an excess field will appear. The applicant must input a legitimate reason in that area for not applying for the SVMCM Scholarship in 2022.
In Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Application Process Please enter valid phone no and email Identification. OTP will be sent to during the registration procedure for confirmation of the phone no. And also SMS and email will be sent after completion of registration.
- Applicants, prepared to Apply for K3 are needed to fill up the authentication form to confirm their presence in Kanyashree(K2) using the input fields Kanyashee(K2) Year of Program, Kanyashree ID, Applicant’s Name, Applicant’s Date of Birth, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name. The remainder of the method is the same as the new application process.
- For Renewal of beneficiaries, Online enrollment Isn’t needed, instead, they can log in with their prior Applicant ID and Password to apply for renewal.
Qualification criteria for application in Swami Vivekananda Merit cum mean Scholarship 2022 are cited in detail advertising. And also in the About section, accessible under the Downloads menu and About menu respectively.
- If Applicants neglect their Applicant ID or Password, then they can Retrieve the exact same using Forgot Applicant ID/Password alternative from Applicant Login alternative.
- Online Program: Login with the generated Applicant ID, Password (which was set during Registration Procedure ) and Captcha (Security Code). Following a successful login, fill up the remainder of the application forms. When uploading the Scanned Copy of Picture and Signature, please keep Document Format and File Size as mentioned.
- Upload all necessary documents as stated in the form. While uploading, please keep the Document format and Document dimensions, as mentioned. Documents should be in PDF format and dimensions shouldn’t exceed 400KB.
- Documents form, pick the Competent Authority (BDO/SDO/Jt. Com / Municipal secretary in the event of Corporation Area, G.R-A Gazetted Officer) whom the Revenue Certification is issued from.
Documents to Be uploaded for New and Kanyashree Program:
- I. Mark sheet of Madhyamik Examination or it’s equivalent (either side )
- ii. Mark sheet of past Board/Council/University/College examination (either side )
- iii. Income certification of the household (Not Applicable for Kanyashree)
- iv. Domicile certification as Aadhaar ID/Voter ID/Ration card/Certificate Issued from the concerned authority
Documents to Be uploaded for Renewal Program:
- I. Copy of this Marksheet of the previous examination in the current course of study. (Both sides and in the event of the session examination system, both session Marksheets).
- II. Entry receipt for the advertising to the next higher course
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Schedule For 2022
|Application Type||Opening Date||Closing Date|
|Fresh Application 2022||11.09.2022||15.11.2022|
|Renewal(including K3 Renewal) Application 2022||11.09.2022||—-|
|Fresh Kanyashree (K3) Application 2022||11.09.2022||15.11.2022|
Swami Vivekananda scholarship Selection procedure
- Swami Vivekananda scholarship is a merit-cum-means established a scholarship. So, it requires a student’s merit in addition to financial needs into consideration for the final selection procedure. Below are the steps through choice Occurs
- The applications submitted online are distinguished depending on the classes that are initially arranged into descending order. This is accomplished on the basis of marks that were obtained in the qualifying examination and also on the basis of earnings standards.
- When the merit list is prepared, the scholarship amount is distributed to students in their specified accounts upon successful completion of documents confirmation.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Contact No
- Address- Higher Education, Science & Technology and Biotechnology Department Bikash Bhavan, 6th Floor, Salt Lake, Kolkata 700091
- Website- svmcm.wbhed.gov.in
- Helpline number– 1800-102-8014 (Toll-Free Number)
- Email ID- [email protected]
Also, check- All study material for exams