In this Banking Awareness PDF, you may get all the issues important for Banking and Insurance Exams Like SBI PO, RBI Grade B, SBI Clerk, LIC AAO, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, IBPS RRB PO, IBPS RRB Clerk, etc.
Banking Awareness PDF
With this Banking Awareness Ebook, you can certainly your Banking Awareness section of Banking and Insurance Tests. The Free Banking Awareness PDF covers matters like Banking History, Monetary Policy, NPA, Basel Norms, etc. against the Static Banking Awareness PDF syllabus.
The entire list of the subjects covered in the Banking Awareness PDF 2019 is provided below. The Free Banking Awareness PDF is available in the English Version. You can download here.
About The banking awareness book pdf 2019
|Name||Banking awareness book|
Download banking Awareness book PDF by clicking on the downloading button which is given below.
Banking Awareness book PDF Download
You can download also-
- Arun Sharma Quantitative Aptitude PDF 8th edition Download
- Plassey to Partition by Sekhar Bandyopadhyay PDF Download
Content of Banking Awareness PDF 2019
Following is the full list of Topics from Static Banking Syllabus of Banking Awareness section that has been covered in this free Banking Awareness PDF.
- Banking History and all the first in Banking
- RBI structure and Function
- Currency Circulation and Management in India- Lending Rates
- Nationalization of Banks in India
- Monetary Policy
- Types of Bank Accounts in India
- Financial Inclusions
- Marginal Cost of Funds based Lending Rate (MCLR)
- Non-Performing Assets (NPA)
- Securitization and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of
- Security Interest (SARFAESI) Act
- Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation (DICGC)
- Accounts of NRI/PIO
- Codes used in Banking Sector
- Transfer System in India
- ATM in India
- Types of Cards
- Risks in Banking Sector
- Role of Banking Ombudsman in Banking Sector
- Basel III Accord
- Banking Related Schemes
- Types of Money and Measures of Money Supply
- Financial Markets in India
- Negotiable Instruments (NI)
- Government Securities Market in India
- Inflation Indexed Bonds (IIBs)
- Financial Institutions (FIs) and Financial Regulators in India
- Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC)
mystudytown.in does not own this book /PDF, neither created nor scanned. We just providing the link already available on the internet. Pdf files Link on this Post/Page/website are neither created nor uploaded by us, If any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly Contact Us.